Saturday, May 24, 2014

Inspirational Leadership - Post 351

This is an incredible speech that I came across recently on TEDx by Simon Sinek. He describes a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" He brilliantly uses examples that include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers to as illustrations of his points. Just had to share this with everyone and hope you enjoy it.


I hope you share this with everyone on your team.

As the late Jim Rohn always said, "REMEMBER THE SAME WIND BLOWS ON ALL OF US, IT'S THE SET OF YOUR SAIL THAT DECIDES YOUR COURSE!!" Set your sail for success in network marketing today by learning the skills for success. If you would like some personal help on this and any other aspects of network marketing then subscribe to my blog AIMHighWithKeith.com and be sure to check out some of my past posts. Also if you find value in my posts please share them with your team.