Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now

I love that song from Johnny Nash and it reflects on exactly how my life is going. 


This has been a whirlwind couple of weeks. I've got so much I want to share with everyone. But first I want to bring everyone up to speed on what I've been doing and where I am going. I have been spending a lot of time in August working on goal setting, prayer and contemplation, and studying the principles of the "Law of Attraction." I was working with a personal development coach and network marketing pro, Eric Worre, he suggested that I map out a 90 day game plan to take my home business and my life to the next level. He discussed how I should have some sort of pre-launch building up to a launch. Then 90 days later hold a major event celebrating success.

 

So I am sitting in my office doing some brainstorming and contemplative prayer trying to come up with a game plan. Thinking about what people I would like to have involved with making this all happen and I get a call out of the blue. A good friend of my, Brandy Brogdon in Tennessee called me and said that Dr Wallach heard that I wanted to get away from pharmacy and that he would like to come up to Louisville and help me get things going. I was absolutely floored and immediately said yes. Through the Law of Attraction I now had the founder of a company; a gentleman that started his own home based business and turned it into a publicly traded international company offer to help me out. Incredible!

 

Not only that, he offered to come back in the spring to hold a super Saturday event for me. I never mentioned to him anything about my 90 day game plan; never mentioned anything about having a major event in the spring. So now I have the event that will be the culmination of a 90 day blitz. I now had a goal like Eric Worre told me I needed; a goal to work toward.

 

It is amazing how a change in outlook on your future, how concentrating on what I want to happen instead of dwelling on how bad things were; how just this shift in thought attracted into life just what I needed.

 

The story gets even better, Friday Dr Wallach called again. He is going to be in town a day early and wants to spend the extra time helping me out. So here is where all of you come in. I really do believe in the laws of attraction and I truly do believe that you bring into your life what you think about most. If you are like me and know that there is a better way out there for you; if you know that God is going to bless you but you just have not found the way or the means, then you need to get in contact with me ASAP.

 

Dr Wallach is going to be here Monday and I would like nothing more than to work with a small group of you that share, as Joel Osteen would say, a "vision of abundance" for your life. Contact me ASAP and we can all sit down together Monday or Tuesday and work out this vision of abundance together.

 

God Bless.


Keith Abell, RPh CIP MI
Save Money, Get Healthy, Create Wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com