Sunday, July 19, 2015

Catch Up Time - Post 410

I can't believe I haven't posted a blog since April. Things have been busy but I can't believe it has been that busy. I know that in April and May I was busy with some very intensive training programs and then in June I spent a lot of time traveling to both coasts. A combination of Business and pleasure. I've got so much to share with you so I will try to do much better keeping up with these blogs.

As I was driving from Monterrey California to Reno Nevada a couple weeks ago I kept thinking about the law of attraction and the role this universal law has played in my life. As I have shared with you guys before, I am a Christian so for me the law of attraction is biblically based. I believe that God is the universal force. I'm not going to get into a theological discussion here so you can put your defenses down. I just wanted to give you a brief background about my prospective.

I went to California for two reasons. I wanted to spend some time with my son who is stationed there in the Navy. We haven’t been able to see each other since he graduated boot camp last winter. I also was hoping to have a chance to spend a day or two with Cory Gold. 



Before I left for the trip some things happened to prevent Cory and me from getting together but, while I was disappointed, it didn't stop me from going. I really wasn't sure what was going to happen on the business side of the trip but I was trusting that things would work out and make that part of the trip worthwhile. I knew that the right circumstances and the right people would show up so I was excited about the trip. 


A few years ago I had been a guest on KSCO radio out of Santa Cruz. Since Santa Cruz is close to where my son is stationed I decided to stop by the station on Saturday to meet the owner in person for the first time. I ended up spending 2 hours with him talking about the radio business and talking about the home business I am in and how to take things to the next level. 

Just to show you how this law of attraction works; while I was there I met Pharmacist Ben Fuchs. He is another radio personality that has a daily show on stations all across the country. He actually lives in Colorado and was there for a seminar that he was speaking at later in the day. Well Ben invited me to come to the seminar so I did just that. 

Well while I was at the seminar I met several other folks that I had talked to on occasion but never met. I found out that they were fans of my blog and had attended many of my webinars. These folks were excited to finally get to meet me in person. It was a really humbling experience. 

I also met Phyllis and Andy Anderson at this event. Up to that point I had never heard of them but it turned out that they were multi-million dollar earners in this business and they invited me and my son out to dinner after the seminar. We ended up talking for hours about exactly what it was that they did to earn their income, giving me some incredible advice on how to take my business to that next level. A lot of information that I am implementing in my own business as we speak. 

They also really stressed the role that the law of attraction played in their lives. 

I wanted to share with you folks some of the things that I have learned from the Andersons and from other people regarding the Law of Attraction and how to put it to work for yourself.

To get a better understanding of the Law I suggest that you start out going to YouTube and searching for a video called "The Secret" be sure to look for the complete movie. Now I warn the more devout Christians among you that the video is a little, actually a lot on the new age side of things but if you really think about it you can find a lot of biblical parallels. In fact I've done a blog post about it in the past. Just visit AIMHighWithKeith.com and check out the archives.

Go watch that movie then stay tuned for my next post where I will talk about this and other things that I have learned in the last few months in much more detail.

As the late Jim Rohn always said, "REMEMBER THE SAME WIND BLOWS ON ALL OF US ITS THE SET OF YOUR SAIL THAT DECIDES YOUR COURSE!!" Set your sail for success today by learning the skills for success. If you would like some personal help on this and any other topics that I cover then subscribe to this blog and be sure to check out some of my past posts. Also if you find value in these posts be sure and share them with your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com