Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What to say to negative prospects? - Post 396

You know the type.

They say, "Oh, I would never do network marketing. I don't want to talk to my friends about something that would help them or improve their lives. I need to relax when I get home from my miserable job."

Those people.

So let's think about it. They have made a decision to wake up early when it is dark to go to work. They will fight traffic while commuting to a miserable job they hate. They will come home when it is dark. And they have agreed to do that almost every day of their lives.



 They are willing to sacrifice their happiness and lives to earn just enough money to stay in debt and barely survive. Now, that is a big, big sacrifice, so you know they are not lazy.

So why is it they won't join network marketing?

Because they don't believe it will work for them. They are afraid that their friends will reject them, that they don't know enough people, that they will work hard, waste their time, and not be successful.

So maybe we can help them believe?

Now, there are many ways we can help them believe more, so here are just two ways to get us started.

Way #1. Tell them, "Of course you don't know how to do network marketing yet. The company doesn't expect you to know how to do it before you start. But you will learn an easy system when you join, so it will be just as easy as your present job."

What are they thinking after you say this? "Hey, you are right. I am scared because I don't know how to do it. But that is okay that I don't know now. I will be able to learn a system."

Way #2. We learn better skills. When we have these skills we can confidently say, "I can teach you exactly what to say, word-for-word, to build your business. All you have to do is join and I will show you how to do it."

New people feel confident when they realize you are competent and promise to help them. That is why we want to learn the 25 basic skills of our business.


As the late Jim Rohn always said, "REMEMBER THE SAME WIND BLOWS ON ALL OF US ITS THE SET OF YOUR SAIL THAT DECIDES YOUR COURSE!!" Set your sail for success today by learning the skills for success. If you would like some personal help on this and any other aspects of network marketing then subscribe to my blog http://AIMHighWithKeith.com and be sure to check out some of my past posts. Also if you find value in these posts be sure and share them with your team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com