Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blogging Success - Post 393

Last February I did a post about How to Get Started Blogging with Blogger. At that time I had posted 579 blog posts which had generated over 35,000 page views of my blogs and over 133,000 video views on my various YouTube channels. Well since then that number has increased to 735 posts generating 64,043 page views, 368,959 video views with a grand total of 2,526,424 total minutes watched. I have really enjoyed this experience and just wanted to share with you the presentation I did a year ago on how to get started blogging with Blogger.com. It doesn't matter if you want to blog for fun, your business or to create your own personal brand, blogging is easy once you have your blog set up. 




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com