Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What's Your Prospect Thinking - Post 340

Everybody says, “I just wish I knew what the other person was thinking.” Sometimes we’re talking about business; sometimes we’re talking about trying to communicate with our kids; sometimes we’re talking about our personal relationships.

Wouldn’t it be great if you actually knew what the other person was thinking?

Well your career in network marketing will change once you discovered the three things that are in the prospects head and how to talk to those three things.

I want to show you how to make recruiting easy and fun, because if it is fun for your team, they are going to do it more often than if it is difficult.

I hope you enjoy this post. If so be sure to subscribe so you can be notified when I post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com