Thursday, April 10, 2014

Student Loan Debt Crisis - Post 335

I've written about this before but as my youngest son starts to finalize his plans for college I had to revisit this subject. I believe the next big crash will come from the student loan industry. You can read my original post by visiting http://AIMHighWIthKeith.com/2013/07/student-loan-crisis_7.html. Just to sumerize what I said before and what I am saying in this video:
  • Student loan debt has quadrupled in the past 10 years.
  • The cost of a college degree has gone up over 600% since 1980
  • Number of student borrows has increased 6^% since 2005
  • Student loan debt now surpasses credit card and automobile loan debt.
  • A degree does not GUARANTEE a job. 
I don’t want you to live that way.

I want you to be free; to have choices; to have options; to not spend twenty to thirty years working, to pay for a piece of paper because you will actually more than likely pay for that piece of paper two or three times over by the time they get all the interest charges and fees that have been stacked up against you. I want you to have the choice to use your education to do whatever you want to do in the world and not be a slave to your student loans.

Would it be OK if I shared some more information with you? Some information that will show you how to be free; to have choices; to have options; to not spend twenty to thirty years working, to pay for a piece of paper. How to use your education to do whatever you want to do in life, without being a slave to your student loan debt.

Visit PartTimeCollegeIncome.com Complete the contact information at the bottom of the page and I will contact you with more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com