Friday, March 28, 2014

Why So Many Seniors Are Launching Businesses

I read an amazing story on Yahoo news called Why So Many Seniors Are Launching Businesses (
http://news.yahoo.com/why-many-seniors-launching-businesses-125229764.html ). As someone now in his early 50's I fall right into this group myself.

After reading Robert Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad Poor Dad I knew I needed to create additional streams of income. The only problem was I already was working 70+ hours per week in the pharmacy.

For me with the time constraints that I had I was limited to what was available to me. Both Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump suggested Network Marketing as a vehicle for people like me so I decided that  NM would be the rout that I would take. So in 2009 I launched Abell International Marketing DBA AIM High Consulting and made a goal of being international in 5 years.

I started looking at all the different companies out there that I could affiliate with and what skills I would need to be successful. I actually joined 14 different companies so I could learn as much as possible about different approaches to the business. I spoke with many of the founders of these companies one on one (and still do today) to learn from them. I began following other successful people in this industry learning as much as I could from those folks as well. I also purchased and attended many training programs on the subject.

At the end of 2011 I lost my job as a pharmacist. While I did continue to work for temp assignments full time work elluded me so I continued my research into the network marketing field. In 2012 I finally decided on a company who's products I could stand behind as a pharmacist and I decided to build a team there. I joined that company and in 2013 had the opportunity to travel all over the country with the company founder to gain as much knowledge as I could. By the end of 2013 I was able to pull my home, the home my wife and I designed and built, I was able to pull it off the market because of the income I was making in my home based business.

Fast forward to today, as of March of 2014 I have reached the goal of being international with distributors in Canada and Jamaica. I am looking forward to replacing my full time pharmacist salary and having my retirement fully funded in the next five years.

I want to encourage you, if you want to have success and freedom like the others mentioned in this article lets talk. Maybe we can work together. I'm looking for 4 or 5 people that think the same as me and have the same strong goals of financial independence.

Keith Abell, RPh MI
Pharmacist - Home Business Entrepreneur
http://AIMHighForSuccess.com
(877) 996-4327 ext. 1737 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com