Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Safe is the New Risky

Today I want to share with you a video that I think can be a fantastic tool for your warm market recruiting. This video discusses how the idea of going to school, getting a job at a big corporation, work for 30 years then retire just isn't possible any longer. It's just not what happens any longer. The more years you have invested in the company, the higher your salary gets, the more expensive your benefits package gets because of your age, the bigger the target gets on your back for being replaced.

It also discusses other ways to create income and gives some very compelling reasons why someone should consider network marketing. Watch to this video then tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com