Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pump Up the Volume - It's How You Get Paid


I remember getting a call from a friend inviting me to come over to his house to hear about a gifting program. He said I should bring $100 in cash.

I declined.

A few weeks later he informed me that he had received several thousand dollars from the gifting program and I should jump in.

I declined again.

Six months later, he was singing a different story… It turns out the authorities busted up the ring and he had many family members and friends who lost their money. Of course they blamed him, and he said it was the worst mistake he had ever made.

In money games and pyramids, people always get hurt. In legitimate network marketing opportunities, no one ever has to get hurt. So what is the difference?

In legitimate Network Marketing, we don’t assess training costs or headhunter fees. We get paid only on the volume produced by products or services delivered to the end consumers. That means your bonus check is directly tied to the volume of your organization.

Now, like everything else we’re talking about, you can’t control the volume of your network. But once again, the standard you set in the first circle will directly impact what happens to the rest of them.

You’re able to do this three ways:
  1. The products or services you and your family consume.
  2. The products or services you give away as samples.
  3. The customer base you develop.
Watch this video to look at each of these in more detail.

I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you did please hit the like and subscribe so you get the future posts.  If you would like more information on this topic it comes from a book by Randy Gage called Making the First Circle Work. I encourage you to click on the link I provided and get your copy of the book.

If you want to take your business to the next level and become a pro I also encourage you to get Eric Worre's book, Go Pro 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional. I have also included a link to that book as well.

To Order Randy Gage's Book Click Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com