Sunday, August 11, 2013

Daily Creed

Any of you that know me or have been following me through one of my online blogs, know that I really put allot of emphasis on self improvement and self development. I utilize a wide variety of resources to get the positive information into my daily routine. Admittedly, it has been very difficult to embrace a daily routine of self development. Every day life tends to find ways to knock me off course. Once I realize I am going in the wrong direction I step back and realign myself and then move forward again.

In addition to the library of books, over the years I have collect a huge library of motivational, educational, and uplifting audios. I collect them everywhere but especially from the internet. My collection includes lectures from the greats like Jim Rohn, Zig Zigglar, Brian Tracy, John Fogg. I have people in religious circles like Joyce Myers, Joel Osteen, Bishop Fulton Sheen. I have even taken some old audio cassettes that I couldn't fine digital versions of and manually converted them into digital format.  My library includes audio books and radio interviews that I have recorded. I have even gone as far as taken the audio track from the movie The Secret and turned it into an MP3 file so I can listen to it over and over.

I have developed many different habits to maximize, that is, to make most of the amount of time I have. For example, it takes me about an hour to cut the grass. I always make sure I have my iPod with me while I cut the grass. I pick one of the many audios in my library that comes closest to filling that time slot and listen to it while cutting grass. I do the same when commuting in the car, sitting in the doctors office, cleaning out the garage, working on the landscaping, whatever the chore. If I can't be engaged in some sort of business generating activity then I try whenever possible to be listening to self development, uplifting information to feed my brain. 

Yesterday I did the same thing. I jumped on a conference call and listened with my earphones while I was doing some other work. I listened to Barb Pitcock on her Saturday morning call. I found it so inspirational that I am sharing the link here with you. But I also downloaded the call and added it to my MP3 device so I can listen again and again from anywhere I please. 

I encourage you to develop the same habits. Over time you will be amazed at the change it can make on your outlook for yourself, your family, and your career. 

Keith Abell, RPh MI
http://AIMHighEnergy.com

PS Here is the link to that audio: Saturday Morning Training Call
      Also here is a link to the Daily Creed that she mentioned in the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com