Tuesday, August 13, 2013

AMA Interfering with Pharmacy Practice

The AMA (American Medical Association) is getting bold. They don't want Pharmacists questioning what they are doing when they write a prescription that the pharmacist thinks may be inappropriate or even dangerous. Read their official statement after this post.

The medical system is imploding and it's time to start taking your health in your own hands. I thank God every day that he introduced me to this alternative wellness business and I'll gladly share it, I'm always looking to expand.

Here is the post from the AMA:

Is AMA Interfering with Pharmacy Practice and Patient Outcomes?

In June of this year, 2013, the American Medical Association made an official statement as follows: "That our American Medical Association (AMA) deem inappropriate inquiries from pharmacies to verify the medical rationale behind prescriptions, diagnoses and treatment plans to be an interference with the practice of medicine and unwarranted."

Keith Abell, RPh MI
If I could show you how to eliminate
your two largest monthly expenses
would you give me 20 minutes?
http://AIMHighEnergy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com