Thursday, March 1, 2012

The FDA admits that statin drugs cause diabetes and memory loss!

Folks, I have been making this claim for years. In fact my research on this statin drugs is why I was invited to be a special guest on KSCO Radio's the Wellness Hour broadcast a little over 2 years ago.

Statin drugs are Dangerous and a Fraud!

The FDA admits that statin drugs cause diabetes and memory loss:
http://www.naturalnews.com/035112_statin_drugs_diabetes_memory_loss.html

Keith Abell, RPh CIP MI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com