Saturday, July 2, 2011

Social Insecurity - Post 079

Social Insecurity

There's a frightening trend in America.

What's worse... it effects even the hardest working, most deserving men and women.
Out of 100 people that start working at the age of 25 - by the age of 65...
  • 1 is wealthy
  • 3 are still working
  • 4 have enough money to retire
  • 63 depend on Social Security or charity
  • 29 are deceased
This information comes from a study done by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, and it indicates that only 5% of people over the age of 65 are able to retire!

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be working until I die. I want to enjoy my "golden years" as much as the next guy.

Fewer and fewer people are putting their trust and faith in "Big Business," because the first rule for success according to J. Paul Getty is...

"You must be in business for yourself.
You will never get rich working for someone else."

Fight back against this frightening trend. Start today, building a business for yourself that can put you onto the fast track to success.

Keith Abell, RPh MI
Pharmacist - Senior Executive Marketing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com