Friday, July 22, 2011

THE FORK IN THE ROAD - Post 100

THE FORK IN THE ROAD

"Choose you this day whom ye will serve."—Josh. 24:15.
Every day there is a necessity of choice (a fork in the road).
"Shall I do this, or shall I do that? Shall I go, or shall I stay?" Many people do not know what to do. They rush about letting other people make decisions for them, then regret having taken their advice.
There are others who carefully reason things out. They weigh and measure the situation like dealing in groceries, and are surprised when they fail to attain their goal.
There are still other people who follow the magic path of intuition and find themselves in their Promised Land in the twinkling of an eye.
Intuition is a spiritual faculty high above the reasoning mind, but on that path is all that you desire or require.
Prayer is telephoning to God and intuition is God telephoning to you.
So choose ye this day to follow the magic path of intuition.

Keith Abell, RPh MI
Pharmacist - Senior Executive Marketing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com