Sunday, March 20, 2011

Self Worth! - Post 025

"Man travels hundreds of miles to gaze at the broad expanse of the oceans.
He looks in amazement at the heavens above.
He stares in wounderment at the fields, at the mountains, at the streams and at the rivers.
Then he passes himself by without a thought, God's most amazing creature."
St Augustine

Sent from my iPhone

Keith Abell, RPh MI
Pharmacist - Executive Recruiter
If I can help you eliminate your two largest monthly expenses would it
be worth 45 minutes of your time?
http://NoMoreBoss.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com