Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What you shouldn't say to prospects - Post 402

"I'm trying this business. Hope I will do well. Do you want to join?"

Okay, that's not exactly what we say, but that may be what our prospect hears.

Most prospects are followers. They don't want to follow someone who is not committed to get to their destination. They don't want to waste their time following someone who is going to turn back.

We must assure our prospect that we will do whatever it takes to get to our destination. That will make the decision to follow us easier for our prospect.



As the late Jim Rohn always said, "REMEMBER THE SAME WIND BLOWS ON ALL OF US ITS THE SET OF YOUR SAIL THAT DECIDES YOUR COURSE!!" Set your sail for success today by learning the skills for success. If you would like some personal help on this and any other aspects of network marketing then subscribe to my blog http://AIMHighWithKeith.com and be sure to check out some of my past posts. Also if you find value in these posts be sure and share them with your team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com