Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Price of Success - Post 368

This is something I don't think is talked about enough. Everyone wants success but not many people ever look at the price of success.

As I'm sitting here recording this video I'm thinking to myself, the price of success is very real and very worth it and I almost didn't pay it, I'm filled with gratitude for all the people in my life that encouraged me to stay on the path and to pay the full price of success.

See, there were many times I wanted to quit. There were many times where I felt like the price for of success was too high. There were many times I almost gave up... But I didn't and that's part of the price of success. You have to give relentless effort and hard work for as long as it takes. You can ease up from time to time, but the price of success is hard work and relentless dedication and determination to achieving the things you want in your life.

Too many people ignore the price of success and fail to understand what it is before they "board the train". They don't realize that it's THEIR effort that powers that train and the ONLY way it's going to get to where they want it to go is through their efforts.

It's hard work. It's demanding. It's a lot of challenges.

That's the price of success and I'm not one to ever say it's easy, but I will always say it's definitely worth it...

And the lesson is, get excited to pay the price knowing that you will need to pay the entire full price of success if success is what you want!

As the late Jim Rohn always said, "REMEMBER THE SAME WIND BLOWS ON ALL OF US ITS THE SET OF YOUR SAIL THAT DECIDES YOUR COURSE!!" Set your sail for success in network marketing today by learning the skills for success. If you would like some personal help on this and any other aspects of network marketing then subscribe to my blog AIMHighWithKeith.com and be sure to check out some of my past posts. Also if you find value in my posts please share them with your team.