Friday, February 21, 2014

How to get started blogging with Blogger! - Post 320

Have you ever thought about starting a blog but just did not know how to get started?

It doesn't matter if you want to blog for fun, your business or to create your own personal brand, blogging is easy once you have your blog set up. I have been blogging now for a couple of years. I have 579 blog posts which have generated over 35,000 page views of my blogs and over 133,000 video views on my various YouTube channels. I am by no means an expert in this area but I will share what I have learned.

On Saturday, Feb 22 at Noon eastern time I will be hosting a live YouTube event. I will show you how to set up a blog using blogger so you can start creating your own personal brand.

The web address for this event is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdgqWD77gko



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com