Sunday, December 29, 2013

Past and Future

As I do this time every year, I take some time to work on my goals and lay out a plan for the new year. As part of that process I reflect back on this past year and make some predictions about the year to come.

I just want to start out by saying that I am so grateful to God for bringing so many opportunities and wonderful people into my life this past year and I look forward, with God's help, to continue this progress into 2014. 

It’s been 2 years since I lost my community pharmacy job and to date I never found another position in community pharmacy. I did land a consulting pharmacy contract. I am very happy in this position because it provides me with plenty of time to continue to grow my business. 

I mentioned last year how I made some connections with some high income earners that took me under their wing. With their help the home business I started continues to grow. My team has grown to nearly 100 team members and 200 customers in the past 12 months, giving me the ability to show others how they too can create additional income and create time freedom for themselves and their families working from home. 

My blogs are doing well with over 29,000 page views, 222,000 video views and over 1.7 million minutes of videos watched. My team and I have taken an active part in 6 different expos in 4 states and have hosted many more speaking events where Dr Wallach, Brandy Brogdon and I have been the featured speakers. I've produced several radio spots and look forward to expanding my role in radio with some guest appearances in 2014. 

With all these accomplishments over the past year what excites me most however are the stories from so many people that have expressed gratitude over the improvements they have seen in their health by following the advice of Dr Wallach and taking the 90 for life challenge.

Now looking forward to 2014, There are so many different economic indicators and events that are still coming together, the possibilities for 2014 are overwhelming. As a good friend of mine and one of those high income earners I mentioned says, “to create true wealth, you need to position yourself in front of a trend.” Guys that is what has me the most excited. A lot of trends are still coming together and I believe for the first time in my life I am in the right place at the right time. 

The healthcare reform is much worse than any of us predicted. Millions of people are losing their health insurance coverage. Also companies faced with higher cost because of healthcare reform continue to reduce their work-forces. We are seeing an unprecedented number of people in the healthcare field lose their jobs. 

Also as a result of these problems I believe the stock market will be very volatile quite possibly losing much of the gain it has experienced recently. 

News college graduates continue to not be able to find gainful employment and many of them are deep in student loan debt. 

As all the baby boomers feel the pinch in their retirement accounts, as all these unemployed healthcare workers continues to grow and as college graduates continue to be unable to find gainful employment we will see a huge influx into the home based business industry. My team and I will be there to help them make the transition. If you want to learn more about what we are doing visit my website, aimhighenergy.com

I don’t usually do this but one of my mentors in this industry recently made a video blog on this subject so I wanted to share it with you so I included a link to it along with this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com