Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Are You Hungry

Are you REALLY hungry or do you let your Self Image stand in your way of success? 

When deciding to approach someone about your opportunity, whether its your warm market or total strangers, 
  • do you choose your Self Image over your family's security?
  • do you choose your Self Image over your financial future?
  • do you choose your Self Image over time with your family?
  • do you choose your Self Image over the success of your business?

 This is a great video form another network marketer that I follow. I hope you enjoy this and share it with everyone on your team. (While you are here be sure to subscribe to my blog so you can get all the latest posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com