Friday, January 18, 2013

Phenomenal Visit from Dr Wallach

I had an absolutely wonderful time with Dr Wallach this past Monday and Tuesday. Sorry it has taken so long to write about it but I have just been overwhelmed with follow up work since his visit.

 

First of all I want to thank Dr Wallach, I really enjoyed the private time we spent together. It is so rare to have the opportunity to learn privately from such a massively successful person.

 

Also I wanted to thank Doc for spending time with my son, Cameron Abell. He said he had a fabulous time and is looking forward to building a business himself. Your stories and guidance have really motivated him. He has already began putting his plans together and creating his contact list. He will be so successful. I am so proud of him.

 

I want to congratulate Eli for joining. I can't wait to come to Central Kentucky and Northern Alabama to talk with his group and get them off to a fast start.

 

Next, Dr Wallach shared with me the results of the study that Clemson University just completed on Dr Wallach's products. All I can say is it is amazing, I can't wait for the official corporate press release. Sorry folks I can't let the cat out of the bag but I promise you this is amazing!

 

I also want to congratulate my team member and close friend, Dr Stan Frager for finalizing the national syndication of his radio show. I know this is a long time dream of his and I am just so happy that Dr Wallach and Brandy Brogdon were able to play a role in helping you realize that dream. Dr. Frager, 2013 is truly going to be our year.

 

Finally, Dr Wallach has agreed to come back Saturday, March 16. We are planning a super Saturday event. Several leaders have already agreed to come to help train everyone. So far I have commitments from Andre Vaughn and Dale Johnson, Hey Steve Schulz we need you here also!

 

I told everyone at the end of last year that 2013 will be my year. Many of you did not believe me. It's not too late to join me. As I mentioned in one of my blog posts, all of the economic indicators are coming together and will make this year phenomenal. I had a long conversation with Dr Wallach about this and he also agreed. In addition to all of these economic indicators I also have commitments with several top leaders to help me build a presence in this area and to expand my business well beyond Louisville. I am still looking for several people to help me with this expansion. I have a goal to build teams throughout the Central US from Chicago down to Florida. Contact me if you are interested in finding out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com