Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weight Management, Why Do Diets Fail, and How to Have Success.

I finally have all the research complete and I have posted the information in this video an e-book version is coming soon. This is going to be an interesting look at weight management, why diets fail, and what to do to overcome the failures in order to have success in managing ones weight. I purposely used the words “weight management” because the primary goal is not just to lose weight but also to keep it off.

Throughout this video we’ll explore what has led us to become one of the most obese peoples in recoded history. We’ll look into some of the different diet programs out there and discuss why aspects of the diets may or may not work. Finally we’ll look at what needs to be done so people will not only have success with weight loss; but also how to keep the weight off once it is lost.
I hope you enjoy the video. For more information visit: http://HealthyLifestyleChampions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com