Friday, July 6, 2012

Escape from Club Fed

Have you ever seen the average cubicle in an office?

If you take a look at the cubicle, what does the cubicle have?
§         It has a workspace
§         It has a chair
§         It usually has a plant to warm it up
§         It has a couple of toys, knick-knacks – you know, a little bobble-head,
something to let people know that you’re fun.
§         It has some photos of family. “This is why I’m doing this, this is why I’m doing this, this is why I’m doing this.”

I like watching those documentaries on TV, like on the Discovery Channel when they do a jail cell.

What does the typical jail cell have?

§         It has a workspace
§         It has a chair
§         It usually has a plant
§         It has some photos

You think, well, you think the bars are any different from the bars of the cubicle?

Try and walk out when you’re not supposed to.

Do that that more often than you’re supposed to and see what happens.

It’s like club fed. I mean, yeah, yeah, you can walk around a little bit, but you got to stay within some lines.

If you go outside of those lines, you take breaks when other people don’t take breaks.
They’re going to start talking about you and you don’t want your name showing up in that board room.

You go to lunch when we say, ”Heck with you, I’m going when I feel like it.”

Well, heck with you, you’re not working here any longer. True or not true?   

If you want to "escape" from Club Fed then visit my website: http://nomoreboss.info/  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com