Sunday, October 2, 2011

How To Pay Less In Taxes

This is a subject everyone wants to know about, but nobody wants to talk about.  

They say that the only two things in life that are guaranteed are death and taxes.  Since you're not dead yet, and you are reading this, might I suggest you hop on my calltomorrow night and learn from one of the premier experts when it comes to structuring your business.  

Most people fly by the seat of their pants in this business when it comes to accounting and setting up their business properly.  Don't miss this amazing opportunity to hear once again from the President of Nevada Corporate Planners, Mr. Scott Letourneau tomorrow night at 5pm Pacific Time. 

Dial in number is 206-701-8388, 933095#.  
I pack this call out every week, so keep my back up number handy:  

Do yourself and your team a favor and be on this very educational and informative call related to corporate structuring, and ensuring you are not the target of an IRS audit.  

Call everyone you know and tell them to get on this call.  

Keith Abell, RPh CIP MI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com