Sunday, June 19, 2011

Some of my favorite books, what are your favorites? - Post 069

My Favorite Books
  • Trump 101 the way to success
  • Three feet from gold: turn your obstacles into opportunities
  • Crucial conversations: tools for talking when stakes are high
  • The last lecture by Randy Pausch
  • Who moved my cheese by Spencer Johnson
  • The 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R Covey
  • Excuses Begone! How to change lifelong, self-defeating thinking habits by Wayne Dyer
  • Dare to dream work to win by dr Tom Barrett
  • 25 ways to win with people: how to make others feel like a million by John Maxwell
  • today matters 12 daily practices to guarantee tomorrows success by John c Maxwell
Keith Abell, RPh MI

Pharmacist - Senior Executive Marketing Director
http://AIMHighEnergy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com