Monday, April 4, 2011

The Biggest Scam in the U.S. - Post 034


The Biggest Scam in the U.S. 

I love this!
I was just on my Facebook wall and read something from my friend Tony that he posted.  

This is SOOOOO TRUE!  And you are going to LOVE this, especially when ignorant idiots try to make fun of you for being an entrepreneur.  

He wrote: 
"The biggest scam in the U.S. is not a home business. The biggest scam is a college degree and the belief that getting a degree will necessarily get you a good-paying job. Today, U.S. student loans now exceed U.S. credit card debt. Over $800 Billion dollars owed."

Now...don't get my wrong.  I'm not saying college isn't cool.  I loved college.  Hope my two boys go.  But...think about that.  People talk about home businesses being scams, but the REAL scam is teaching people how to go build equity in somebody else's company, rather than do their own thing. 

http://NoMoreSchoolDebt.com
College teaches us to do what?  College teaches you how to go get a JOB.  College teaches you how to go earn a WAGE and work for someone else.  

Yes...other than our Social Security system, which I will NOT get into today, one of the biggest scams being perpetuated onto the public is the idea that if you go to college, invest tens of thousands of dollars, you can actually get a good paying job and live your dream.  

Kinda thought that was interesting.  Don't you think?  Think I'll stick to being an entrepreneur...how bout you?