Thursday, February 24, 2011

The most important thing about having goals - Post 007

"The most important thing about having goals is having one."
11th Century French Philosopherm, Geoffrey F Albert
Your action for today is to set or review a goal that has to do with your marriage. If you're not married, use another important relationship.
Sent from my iPhone 
Keith Abell, RPh MI
Pharmacist - Executive Recruiter
If I can help you eliminate your two largest monthly expenses would it be worth 45 minutes of your time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do to the large amount of SPAM I am moderating all comments so your reply will appear shortly. Also, if you find value in what I post be sure to subscribe so you can be informed when I add new posts.

Thanks

Keith Abell
AIMHighForSuccess.com